Two boys, one sitting on a couple of cushions reading from a book in his lap while the other boy sits nearby listening. Several flower pots are on a chest in front of the window and some flowers are behind the boys. Two windows on the right have…
View of Morgan Library on South Pleasant Street in Amherst. The Library was constructed in the years 1852-53 by Henry A. Sykes of Springfield who was the architect and the contractor. The building was dedicated November 22, 1853.
View of the Old Chapel at Massachusetts Agricultural College, which was designed by architect Stephen C. Earle of Worcester and constructed in the years 1884-86. View looking across the campus pond which was created in 1892.
This is the second incarnation of Walker Hall, built after the first building was gutted by fire in 1882. This building was torn down to clear the site for the construction of the Robert Frost Library at Amherst College.