Browse Items (19 total)

  • Tags: Amherst Center

View of the First Baptist Church and adjacent houses from the Town Common.

Photograph taken from Johnson Chapel tower looking toward the center of town and Amity Street. The statue Sabrina in the garden is just visible at the bottom of the photograph.

A view of the Town Common and Boltwood Avenue before Grace Episcopal Church was built and showing Amherst Academy in the background.

This is the old fire station which stood on North Pleasant Street during its deconstruction. It was built in 1860 and razed in 1930. The gambrel roof of the new Jones Library building is visible in the background.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2