D. G. K. House and College Boarding House at Massachusetts Agricultural College

Image

lov0444.jpg

Title

D. G. K. House and College Boarding House at Massachusetts Agricultural College

Subject

Amherst (Mass.)

Description

The house on the right is the first house owned by a fraternity on the Mass Aggie campus. It was initially used as the College Farmhouse. D.G.K. bought and remodeled the house in 1891 for fraternal use. The building on the left is the College Boarding House.

Creator

Lovell, John L., 1825-1903

Publisher

Jones Library Special Collections

Date

Circa 1891

Rights

This digital file may be used for educational purposes, as long as it is not altered in any way. Prior written permission is required for any other use of the digital files from the Jones Library.

Relation

Is part of the John Lovell Photograph Collection. Jones Library Special Collections

Format

image/jpeg

Language

English

Type

Photographs

Identifier

LOV0444

Original Format

Photograph

Physical Dimensions

3.7 x 6.7 in.

Condition

good

Citation

Lovell, John L., 1825-1903, “D. G. K. House and College Boarding House at Massachusetts Agricultural College,” Digital Amherst, accessed December 16, 2017, http://www.digitalamherst.org/items/show/531.